Friday, January 28, 2005

On the futility of a Lingerie shower

Today someone asked if I was having a lingerie shower.

What's the point of having a lingerie shower? I'd be better off getting gift cards to dirty video shops and a good masseuse.

My fiance has no interest in lingerie. I wonder often if he's really interested in me.

What man doesn't like lingerie?

2nd mom says "Just wear it, and associate the wearing of it with sex with him, and eventually, he'll start liking it."

But why should I have to train my own future husband?!

My therapist reccomends another [i.e. sex] therapist, which Finace is staunchly set against.

Of course, there's the idea that it might be me.

I try not to think about that. But maybe it is me. Maybe if I just lost weight, he'd be more interested in what I wanted, and wouldn't think that I can just be treated any old way, or that I don't require certain things.

Anyone that asks, I just want a book shower. Or a shoe shower. I don't want to have to explain why lingerie won't work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley Hartdegen said...

My FH doesnt like lingerie either, maybe it is my weight but even when i was thinner he still didnt enjoy thongs or anything along that..

he would definately want a dvd shower. he thinks he can register for dvds as a wedding registery, soon he will be sadly mistaken

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home