Thursday, February 03, 2005

re: wedding -- Feh.

I'm sick.

I have an ear infection, I want to go home and sleep, but I have 'homework' to do for a job interview I went to on Monday (whee.)

I am not excited about anything, except maybe my bed, which has suddenly become the most comfortable place in the world and what I've been thinking about for the last few hours.

I'm not excited about getting married, as my bridesmaids don't like the dress I picked out, and (smart me!) I just figured out that october 22 is too late in the year for the outside wedding I always wanted.

And as I am too poor to afford any of the things I always wanted, it's not a big deal anymore. We'll just get married in a plain little church and no decorations and eat and go home.

I don't want to invite anyone at this point; we can just get married at the justice of the peace, and call it a day.

The Fiance says it'll be fine; mom says it'll be fine. Me? Not so sure.

Bed just seems like a really good place to be right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home