Friday, September 29, 2006

Alas, Poor Yorick! *

I see that my beloved Aaron McGruder is the second victim of The Dark Crusaders.

The Boondocks, the Truth-telling, piss-offing, damned funny cartoon that made sunday nights a little bit brighter, isn't returning to The Cartoon Network's Adult Swim this season. in fact, Aaron's not even returning to make his excellent cartoon strip.

I can only mourn, wear my shirt in protest, buy the series on DVD, and pray they don''t get whoever else dares to tell the truth.

*Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio: a fellow
of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy: he hath
borne me on his back a thousand times; and now, how
abhorred in my imagination it is! my gorge rims at
it. Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know
not how oft. Where be your gibes now? your
gambols? your songs? your flashes of merriment,
that were wont to set the table on a roar?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home