Thursday, February 03, 2005

Be Kind to Bridesmaids

there's been some discussion about what dresses my bridesmaids want to wear.


is what I like. (and, truth be told, what I thought they'd all like)

However, seeing as how the wedding is in late October, and I was seriously thinking about it being outside (yeah, i'm that smart), and the majority of the bridesmaids in question are of the "more is more" persuasion when it comes to clothing and coverage, they like this one:



which is fine, I guess. Maybe I'm just in the wrong season. I envisioned this really cool, beautiful, laid-back affair, and it's turning into a church/traditional/just like the zillion other weddings before it thing.

My new catchphrase?

"Fine."

They want that dress, fine. No problem. There was a time I actually considered it in white anyway, while I was trying on dresses at the Evil Bridal Shop.

I should probably make a blog for wedding planning. That way I won't have to send a thousand e-mails or anything on this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home