Thursday, December 15, 2005

And another thing....

Why even bother when he thinks I'm fat?

this morning, we had a blowout because I was eating leftover Chinese for breakfast.

"Wasn't that supposed to be your lunch?"
"No..."
"Babe, why don't you eat some cereal?"
"I told you, with cereal, I'm hungry and mad by 10 a.m.!"
"But you're eating THREE FULL MEALS A DAY!!"

"Any nutritionist will tell you that's too much!"
"It's LEFTOVERS! You ate all of YOURS last night!! I didn't finish -- so I'm having it now!

(I have to paraphrase from here on because I was pissed and things get fuzzy:)

"You're not even trying."
"I see I can't eat in front of you, either."
" I lost so much weight when I followed their diet and was working out -- even the ladies were wondering how I lost so much weight!"
"You're A MAN! your metabolism is different from MINE!"
"I'm just saying, babe...if you go to nutritionist, they'll tell you...."

And by that time, I was fuming and just wanted to get dressed and go to work.

And let's not even talk about how he's been bothering me FOR WEEKS to show him the dress I'm wearing to his friend's birthday party tomorrow night. It's a black wrap dress, for Chrissakes. He's acting like I'm going dressed like an extra from Moulin Rouge or something. "Why won't you show it to me? Whyyyy? What's the big deal?"

Um, because I know you're scared shitless I'll embarass you, that's why. And that pisses me off.

How am I supposed to want sex from someone who tries to monitor what I eat, how I dress? That's not sexy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home