Monday, May 08, 2006

Khalua mudslides and old love letters don't mix, either.


TLC has come out with these great figurines. My personal favorite?



As evidenced by my open email to B. I posted last night, Kahlua and old love letters are a just as lethal mix.

True to form, my husband was nothing but lovely and sweet this morning, understanding and consoling when I realized someone had kindly glued to the (cheap, awful) frame the only remaining photo of myself and my parents and I couldn't get it out -- and consequently railed and stomped around the house this morning, further reminding me of why I married him.

The whole passion and fireworks thing...just not us. The sex... it always goes to seed anyway; we just got that part over with early. I should send him a card for being so understanding and sweet. Moving's not agreeing with me for some reason. Maybe I'm one of those 'resistant to change' people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home