Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Unfocused.

Reasons I forgot to make car reservations for a Senior VP yesterday afternoon for This Morning:
1. Way too excited about potential puppy, which I won't be able to afford after I get fired for forgetting to make car reservations.
2. Thinking about house, which I won't be able to afford after forgetting to make car reservations.
3. Thinking about sexless marriage and lack of communication, which will both disappear after C. divorces me because I've been fired for forgetting to make car reservations.
4. Messing about on internet, which I won't be able to afford because I'm homeless anyway after losing both my home and marriage becuase I forgot to make the effing reservations.

And here's the kicker -- NOW, at 2.10 p.m., I see it in my notes, after I was crossing stuff off I did yesterday. Yep...

I'm a dumbass.

A soon-to-be-jobless dumbass.

fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home