Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Overdrawn.

There should be overdraft protection in all aspects of one's life: overtiredness, overboredom, overpressure, overspending.

It would really be worth the $10 per day transaction fee for someone to jump in and do the tidying up for me, tell my husband and family that no, having a kid is NOT going to happen in the immediate future (and neither is sex), or go in my closet and magically emerge with a week's worth of clothing that makes me actually feel good about leaving the house.

Because now I feel the need to buy $80 worth of sex toys and $85 skirts (even if it is to wear to lunch with my boss and her friends), a sexy top to wear to the concert next month, and some much needed sandals for this summer.

We won't even get into my Fall Shoe obessions.

I wonder if shopping, like chocolate, can replace sex? Thanks to aerosoles and the dark chocolate at the Fresh Market, I'll gladly give it a try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home