Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Whenas in Silks my Juila goes...

I wonder if dressing badly can lead to depression.

No, really.

It's going on two weeks now that I've just felt completely disgusting in everything I own (except maybe the bed), and my outfits have reflected that accordingly. I'm sure that is in no small part connected to my weight gain, because, well, things aren't fitting as well. The silk kimono I searched high and low for (thanks, Target in Augusta!) doesn't look nearly as cute on me as it does on the little chick on stylediary. The trousers I bought last year are a smidge too snug.

And God Help Me, my tits are back. Gone are the pert C cups I had immediately post surgery. I won't post the size here, because frankly, it's depressing and I hate them.

Again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home