Thursday, June 15, 2006

Aerosoles! or Shoe-lust + Sale = Determination


Despite stupid overdraft fees from the Bank, I had enough fundage left over to get two, count 'em, TWO (drastically reduced from $80 to $30 each) pairs of Aerosoles. And lest you doubt my commitment to shoes on sale, not only did I manage to get the last pair in The Entire State of South Carolina in my size, but I also scored another pair in the tan from VIRGINIA.

Honestly, if you've ever worn comfy shoes that didn't look like something your Gramma's Senior Choir director wouldn't even wear, you understand the importance of my quest.

And if you don't, well, screw you. I have new shoes. And I'll do it again!

Next time, though, I'll have the damned sense to balance my bankbook beforehand.


*image from Aerosoles.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home