Sunday, November 05, 2006

"'Fool', said my muse to me..."

Dear Sir Philip Sydney:

At least your muse is talking to you.

Love,
Gina

In what can only be called a masochistic attempt to torture myself by frustration alone, I am participating in NaNoWriMo this year. (Yay 642 words!)

the problem? The subject might be a little too close to home. How's a girl supposed to write about a frustrated muse when she's got writer's block, a level of Insaniquarium she can't get past, an entire 3-month plan of budgeting to work out due to a new car payment, and a muse that is not returning phone calls, emails, smoke signals...

I gotta get crackin'.

Or at least take insaniquarium off the start menu.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey--saw your post on dilly's that said you were looking for a quilted leather purse that isn't a stam. just wanted to let ya know that ebay has quite a few options. I was looking for a purse on there earlier today and saw lots of those. if you go to the women's accessories, handbags section on ebay and type "quilted leather -stam" in to the keyword box, it'll bring up all kinds of entries!

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home