Thursday, December 21, 2006

Love's not time's fool...

But apparently I am.

See, I ordered one of the last remaining ridiculously priced Marc Jacobs Selma bags (small teal) on Monday. I missed the beginning of the frenzy (thanks MUA fashion board!) but managed to fax in my info when they first opened on Monday.

Here's the thing: in my haste for another fabulous bag, I neglected to give them my phone number to confirm shipping. So I don't know when it's coming, and I have the nagging suspicion I might have flubbed the numbers (my eyes are seriously becoming a problem.)

My only hope is that a) shipping is slow because of the holidays, and b) if it has shipped, delivery is slow because of the holidays. It's been 4 days -- long enough for UPS ground, and certainly for FedEx. I'm refraining from calling the store to bug them about it because I was such a baby about which bag to get ("hm..should I get the large or small teal? What do you think?" , but if it's not here by tomorrow, I'm going to be sad.

Me and my first-world problems....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home