Saturday, December 23, 2006

The Best Laid Plans....

B'damnit!

Called Marc Jacobs store and for some reason (read: karma) the order wasn't shipped. So now they're "looking into it" and meanwhile, i am sans beautiful (read: normally expensive but for a brief while within my price range and now marked up 50% on ebay) designer bag.

So now I wait by the phone, trying not to let on to my husband that I've a)bought this thing, and b)don't have anything to show for it.

Never mind that I felt guilty for purchasing it in the first place; I just keep thinking how chic it would look in spring/summer and how I wouldn't see it on every street corner and how lovely it is and how I'll never have the chance to buy one again directly from the store ....

*sigh*

First World Problems, man.

Worst part: The grinchy (selfish) part of me now hopes hubby will hate the $150 DVD player I bought him for Christmas, demand that I take it back, and I'll use the money to get the damn bag on Ebay.

No Lie. I'm that desperate. I need a designer goods sugar daddy or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home